European Group. Commencing Thursday 1st April for 6 weeks.
7.00pm - 9.00pm (Uk time)
6 Week Men's Circle via Zoom.
- What do you struggle with as a man?
- Do you feel heard?
- Do you trust or fear other men?
- Do you have a safe space to be seen and allowed to express?
- Are you fed up of the superficial relating that often society creates?
- Are you living to your full power, are you afraid of it?
Traditional masculinity *cough* … toxic masculinity doesn’t allow for open expression of emotion. And sadly to say it is the accepted way of relating to each other in the west. And if you’re reading this, most likely the Masculinity you grew up with.
And the likelihood is that because the world is in its infancy, you still interact with this on a regular basis.
I believe we are shifting to a more harmonious masculinity as a planet. One, that is stronger by being authentic, vulnerable and open to emotion.
This is what the Unmasked Man is all about. Brotherhood in the true sense, sharing, opening to our deepest wounds in a group setting and realising that the man opposite you actually shares the same fears.
Below I offer you the opportunity to join one of my 6 week online Men's Circle.
Gathering Men from all over the world, we will meet each week via Zoom to connect and forge great friendships in truth, depth and realness. There are no space for masks, just authenticity and realness.
When is the circle?
- It is a 6 Week Programme. The circle will run for 6 weeks once a week each Thursday from 7pm-9.00pm (2hrs) dates as below:
Sessions 1: Thursday 1st April 2021 7pm-9.00pm GMT
Sessions 2: Thursday 8th April 2021 7pm-9.00pm GMT
Sessions 3: Thursday 15th April 2021 7pm-9.00pm GMT
Sessions 4: Tuesday 22nd April 2021 7pm-9.00pm GMT
Sessions 5: Tuesday 29th April 2021 7pm-9.00pm GMT
Sessions 6: Tuesday 6th May 2021 7pm-9.00pm GMT
- £99 per person
- Meet each week on Zoom
- 2 hrs sessions per week.
- Commitment of 6 weeks required
What you can expect from the 6 weeks?
- Redefine what true masculinity is through experience and sharing.
- Forge bonds, friendships and brotherhood with Men all over the world.
- Create a new and healthy direction in you life.
- Create a deeper understanding of what it is to be a MAN.
- Have a support network to help you show up and keep in your integrity.
- Share your problems and feelings openly and realise you are not alone.
- A safe space where Men can openly share and authentically connect to themselves and their emotions.
- Helping us as Men, learn to grow, show up, keep in our integrity and stand accountable for our actions.
The 6 week circle's is limited to 8 spaces.
*(Must attend all 6 weeks and pay the full course in advance)